We love the bubbles from the gymboree store! They use these bubbles at the Little Gym class we attend. They come out in thousands and don't pop right away. Bubbles is one of the toys that I am supposed to use to work with Seth on. The point is to try to get him to realize that I am the one making the bubbles and get him to respond to me when he wants more. Of course, all of us love them! Mia even tried eating them today.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Stop! Bubble Time!
We love the bubbles from the gymboree store! They use these bubbles at the Little Gym class we attend. They come out in thousands and don't pop right away. Bubbles is one of the toys that I am supposed to use to work with Seth on. The point is to try to get him to realize that I am the one making the bubbles and get him to respond to me when he wants more. Of course, all of us love them! Mia even tried eating them today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Bubbles are cheap + fun!
Post a Comment