We spent the past five days hanging out in a lovely bungalow in Cayucos. It was a great getaway from this 100+ heat we have here in the valley. We had fun with grandma, grandpa and their cousins Asher and Laura. We got to meet the rest of the Delgado clan at the campgrounds for dinner. I already want to go back. I can't believe another trip to the coast has come and gone. Next year we think we will brave camping with the triplets!
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Cayucos
We spent the past five days hanging out in a lovely bungalow in Cayucos. It was a great getaway from this 100+ heat we have here in the valley. We had fun with grandma, grandpa and their cousins Asher and Laura. We got to meet the rest of the Delgado clan at the campgrounds for dinner. I already want to go back. I can't believe another trip to the coast has come and gone. Next year we think we will brave camping with the triplets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I always enjoy camping + your trip always looks so fun!
Post a Comment