Mia is 20 months old and had her first haircut today. I was still reluctant, but my hubby insisted. Mia's hair is taking its time growing in. I wanted to just let it grow, but it is growing at different rates in different directions. She has beautiful mocha brown hair with brass red highlights in the sun. It is starting to curl up at the end, too. The lady that did her hair was great. We went to Touch of Class here in Tulare. I really liked it there. I think the reason her hair is not growing is because all her energy is going to her bones! She is one long, lean machine.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Mia's First Haircut
Mia is 20 months old and had her first haircut today. I was still reluctant, but my hubby insisted. Mia's hair is taking its time growing in. I wanted to just let it grow, but it is growing at different rates in different directions. She has beautiful mocha brown hair with brass red highlights in the sun. It is starting to curl up at the end, too. The lady that did her hair was great. We went to Touch of Class here in Tulare. I really liked it there. I think the reason her hair is not growing is because all her energy is going to her bones! She is one long, lean machine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment