Friday, October 24, 2008

Dinner Time

I did baths before dinner this day and just let them roam around until I had dinner ready. I can see I need to get safety devices for my cabinets now. You also get to see Mia's defensive sit and spin move. This helps her save many a toy from her brothers.


Also adding pictures of Seth and his favorite toy and Mia with her basketball.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Too cute....... You are a tough mommy raising three babies all at once!!! You go girl!!!

Jen said...

Too cute! What is Seth playing with?

Jacki said...

You need to set up a tupperware cabinet for them to play in, like I had for you guys growing up. Kept you busy while I cooked dinner...

KatBouska said...

I wish you could see the dumb smile on my face after watching that video. Kainoa is driving me crazy with the kitchen cupboards...I can't imagine keeping track of three!! But they make up for it be being so stinkin' cute.

The sit and spin...I love it.

Jaime Ann said...

Seth is playing with this blow up toy from Walmart, it is only six bucks, and beats any 30 dollar toy in his book. He will play with it for hours. I think it is made by infantino but not sure.

Jen said...

I know that into the cupboards all too well. I put the stuff back and then turn around and they have empties another one. we go round and round all day long. It is almost enough to drive me crazy, almost.

Rado said...

Watch those fingers! I remember when Nate used to go from a side of one of my cabinets to the other and push all the pans that were on his way to the floor...That and climbing the pantry were his favorite activities...

amy said...

mia will be a basketball star like her momma I suppose!

amy said...

ps LOVE the sit + spin!
pps Get that Seth some snacks so he stops chewin' on your cabinets:)