
Melissa from Life With Three Boys & A Little Lady
gave me this award. She thinks I am a creative blogger. Thank you, Melissa, you made my day and I love your blog!. With this award I have to name 6 things I value and 6 things I do not value; and then give this award to 6 other people!! So here goes....
Six things I Value:
1. The many blessings the lord has given me
2. My husbands hard working yet kind nature, and of course his love.
3. My relationship with my step kids. They are the best.
4. My home, I love it even though it is tiny for a house full of eight people
5. My babies, they are the absolute best and amaze me more each day
6. My parents (all of them) for making me who I am today and always being there for me
Six things I do not Value:
1. Selfish people that use other people for their benefit
2. Being sleep deprived for a year straight
3. Doing 2-3 loads of clothes and dishes and changing 25 diapers a day. I also hate vacuuming.
4. My muffin top and achy body
5. My husbands snoring....grrrr
6. My old green machine Ford Expedition...I need more room...lol
Now six great bloggers that I think are creative...
1. ABC Triplets
2. Quilao Triplets
3. You gotta go there to get there
4. When life was black & white
5. That's whats going down
6. Buried With Children




5 comments:
you are just so sweet. Thank you so much for the award. I am glad that you are enjoying yourself. We triplet mom's have to stick together ;)
Thanks for the award. And we few stay-at-home dad's don't mind getting lumped in with you ladies :)
I knew you were a daddy in charge, but forgot that when writing..I will fix my post.
Cograts on the award...I am very proud of you!
Thanks so much for the award! Very sweet of you:)
Post a Comment