I am happy to be so close that I would be able to be an active aunt...I did not have a sister or brother but I grew close to my cousins who are like my brothers and sisters...they all have kids but they live too far, so this will be my first real aunt experience...Love ya guys, Rado.-
I am so glad to have you in their lives..both of you. You will be a very special aunt, indeed. You both helped me sooooo much that morning before the surgery....I was so nervous and you showing up before just to talk, helped more than you know.
4 comments:
I am happy to be so close that I would be able to be an active aunt...I did not have a sister or brother but I grew close to my cousins who are like my brothers and sisters...they all have kids but they live too far, so this will be my first real aunt experience...Love ya guys, Rado.-
Cutie patuties, all of them!!!
I couldn't be more proud...
I am so glad to have you in their lives..both of you. You will be a very special aunt, indeed. You both helped me sooooo much that morning before the surgery....I was so nervous and you showing up before just to talk, helped more than you know.
Wish I was there!
Post a Comment