Friday, November 2, 2007

really that big

Okay, I did not get my ultrasound until 10:00pm and it finished at 11:30pm. So I am still not believing what the technician told me and I guess we wont know for sure until they are born but he said I had one 5 plus and two 6 plus pounders in me. That would total 17 lbs of baby, right. Maybe that would explain why I am so miserable. When he measured the little femurs it showed that they are long for their age too. I guess with a tall daddy and and tall momma one should only expect a tall baby. I still dont belive it though. My Dr is going to check me early Saturday morning and if I am showing labor signs, he will deliver me. I pray and am asking everyone to pray that I am showing the right signs of labor. So maybe the three will be born November 3rd. Time will tell.

2 comments:

amy said...

Timmy's bday is the 6th, but I hope you go on the 3rd.... beautiful healthy sized babies... I can't wait to meet them. I better get a picture of you + the trio:)

Jen said...

Your babies are so beautiful!! Congratulations! Sending you a big hug from DC!