Friday, November 9, 2007
Wow, Cream of Wheat
Today I had to force myself to eat Cream of Wheat. Okay, what can I add to it to make it remotely taste good. I have been told by my nurse to eat this cause I am so enemic. Basically, weak and dizzy cause I have half the blood cell count I should. Of course, it has to taste terrible. Yuck! Well I have to go pump and then feed Emilia, so far she has been quite the eater. Aiden is going great at valley childrens, he is still being tube fed but is doing better each day. He actully weights the most now. Seth is out of the incubator and can maintain his temp, but still can be picky about his eating. Dad said that Aiden will be the most active of the bunch. He went last night to visit and goes back again today. I am still in great amounts of pain, have the most sore swollen ankles and can not go number two. BUT I LOVE my babies!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love them + you too!!!
try brown sugar and cinnamon, then it will be sweet like you lol
Post a Comment