I have been having some strong and painful contractions but it still seems to be jut not much more than that....Anthony came by but I sent him home for the night...the nurses have different opinions of when I should deliver. I would like to wait until my dr gets back off vacay but if there is one thing I have learned it is that ...I do not have a say when these babies are coming out...they do! Hopefully soon and hopefully everthing goes okay. I will keep you posted. I wish you could see how crazy my belly looks when three different babies are moving around in my belly. Luv and miss everyone.





3 comments:
When is your Dr. coming back from Vacation? Love ya,
Hey 1/2 a Twin Tower!
Good luck!! You can do it! Just hang in there a little while longer. I hope I get to meet the new additions the family soon. Take care of yourself - I'm thinking about you.
Jen
you should try to get a video of the hellions-heehee
Post a Comment