Monday, October 22, 2007

an emotional day

I wont sugar coat my blog...I was pretty bad today. I cried about three times due to no sleep the night before. Just a bad day but the night time is here and I feel better. I wish I could show how far away my hands have to be cause of how big my belly is. It is kinda funny. I look forward to Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune. I dont get into wheel as much...I am the type that can have one letter left and still not be able to solve the phrase. All I know is that I have yet to see someone win the extra phrase at the end yet and I have been watching for 3 weeks now. It is now dancing with the stars time, I think this season sucks compared to the others but seriously have nothing better to do...it is truly amazing how much law and order is on tv...I swear it can be seen at any time of day. Damn, they are really showing the boobies off tonight on dancing with the stars. I get to look forward to pumping mine soon to help with the cost of formula, hopefully. My dr is going out of town for 3-4 days so I dont think he is worried about me going into labor, sadly I think they will be closer to Halloween babies. I would rather wait a day and have them on Nov. 1st than on Halloween.
Even though that would make their fathers day. Halloween is Anthony's favorite holiday. He gets more into it than xmas. Hopefully Seth, Aiden and Emilia will let me sleep tonight without too much pain.

1 comment:

Jacki said...

And what's up with Marie Osmond, or should I say down?