Thursday, October 25, 2007

calm day

today I woke up calmer than I have been the past few days...contraction are still only 5-6 per hour on average. Some are more intense than others..sadly biggest complaint of the day is how long it takes them to clean my commode when asked. I only ask when I stink up the room...which is not an everyday thing. It is hard getting up to use that thing cause you have no privacy...anyone can walk in at any point and see me chillin on the commode. So if you visit...call first please. Yesterday I got to take my first shower in 27 days...it felt soooooo good but was also very hard. My legs were shaking and I had to sit most the time. Not to mention my IV (2) had to be bagged and both started alarming during the shower. I had to silence them every minute while trying to wash myself with one hand. The worst was that my belly was so big I could not even turn around in the shower.
Emilia is burrowing herself into my left side almost to my back. Seth is chillin just right of my belly button, while Aiden is super low...punching at areas I rather not mention. Lately, Emilia will punch like crazy. I think her brothers are crowding her and she does not want to share space...lol.

4 comments:

Jacki said...

hope you get a good rest tonight, I'm still thinking late the 28th around midnight, not too far away

Jen said...

"May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind always be at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face, the rains fall soft upon your fields. And, until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hand." - Irish Blessing

I'm thinking of you!

Love,
Jen

Ebarycki said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9yhgrdZAZ4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6WVD3PqeNY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE1fDUUfoCI

Triple decker for you! Enjoy

Rado said...

I hope you are doing good today...We love you! Nathan misses you a bunch...I am pretty sure he will be very happy when his cousins arrive...Big hug for you!