Sunday, October 21, 2007

Week 33


It has been hard to go from being a person who planned out the next three weeks to living a day at a time, but that is what I have to do to remain sane. My mom has been kind enough to get me laptop and internet access while in the hospital. It has been hard to rely on other people for every little need, especially when I always got pride in the fact that I didnt use others. My biggest dreams are of babies and sweets. I crave an icee, donuts, cake and cheesecake. My diabetes should go away once the babies are born. I cant wait, not to mention, not having to give myself shots 4 times a day and testing my blood sugar 5 times a day. I am still doped up on mag sulfate and terbutaline but still have occational contractions. My biggest change is how the babies move. Once one starts the other two will react,to any movement or sound. At 4am my terb pump started beeping and the sound sent the kids into a frenzy for about an hour. (that is about how long it took to find more terb due to a shortage of refills) Good thing I have great nurses that can improvise. Certain nurses have been my strength here at times...Sylvia, Eli, Xong, Thary and See. Not to mention the cleaning lady and aides. Mom and dad came by this morning and Anthony should be here soon for the day. I miss him and home more than I ever thought possible. Well I need to do a bed bath and get ready for lunch. Thank you to everyone for prayers and thoughts. I love my flowers from back east and cards...thank you soooo much...it really does help make me stay positive.
(flowers from Uncle Paul, Grandmom , Debbie and little Paul)

3 comments:

Rado said...

Jaime, hang in there...in few weeks you will be home with the three bambinos...Keep in mind that we always are here for you and that we love you! We may no see you often but are always thinking about you...

Jacki said...

Have I told you how much I miss you?

amy said...

My students ask how my cousin + the triplets are all the time. I wish I could be out there + it's nice to see you can use your blog to keep us nosey folks [that's you too dad!] updated! Love ya... you are doing wonderful!