Sunday, October 28, 2007
34 weeks today
Crazy, today is 34 weeks and the kids feel larger than ever. I am actually exhausted just by getting up to go to the commode or just laying in bed. Seth has been very active, I think his bum keeps trying to go higher and higher but I keep telling him that he will not be able to move my rib cage any further. My skin is so stretched that it hurts most the time, kinda like a slow paper cut at times. My dr is back on Tuesday so I will try to find out then how long he will go before delivering me...I think he is willing to wait to 36 weeks. I am just taking it a day at a time. Anthony spent most the weekend with me...I sure do miss him. He said the tree I bought has turned beautiful for fall. That is good to hear, that is why I bought it...the leaves are suppossed to change to a bright yellow...maybe next year I will see it. Now it looks like we will be having November babies and have them home by Thanksgiving even. Crazy, I tell ya. Who would have thought!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
hello girlie... so glad to be hearing about how you + the trio are doing:) The leaves are just starting to change... they were holding out this year.
I am glad to her your spirit is up...It will be no time before the bambinos are here...Keep hanging in there that you and the babies are doing good...Love ya, R.
Post a Comment