A relaxing Sunday at my house. Per doctors orders I am to take it easy this weekend, which kinda sucks cause we were going to go to the coast for the weekend, but oh well. I thought I would take pics of my house live ins, to help show just how relaxed we are. Anthony was on his way to Fresno to see Skyler play in her traveling basketball team. Just me, the critters and trading spaces on the tube.
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Relaxing Sunday
A relaxing Sunday at my house. Per doctors orders I am to take it easy this weekend, which kinda sucks cause we were going to go to the coast for the weekend, but oh well. I thought I would take pics of my house live ins, to help show just how relaxed we are. Anthony was on his way to Fresno to see Skyler play in her traveling basketball team. Just me, the critters and trading spaces on the tube.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Looks like everyone is on doctor's orders to relax, me and Nate are chillin' at the pool in Disneyland. Headed in the park tomorrow morning with Francine and Bill. The weather is so freakin nice.... (so far)
Post a Comment