Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Update
Okay, I have not posted in awhile. My purpose in life has changed quite a bit, with the help of my family, my main goal is keeping the three babies happy and making my body put up with the loss of hair, balance and keen memory. I can feel them now, sometimes I think they are already fighting. I know my life will be harder than ever but all I am focusing on is helping them make it in me as long as they can. I miss a solid nights sleep and being able to get out of the chair without feeling like a ran a marathon. I have tried watching soaps but boy are they dramatic. I am afraid I will feel that I will be brainwashed into thinking that way of life is normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
There is nothing wrong with a great soap,in case you haven't noticed, our (yours and mine) lives have been worthy of one of the best... lol Just make sure you stick with ABC. Oh, and for the record, your doing a great job taking good care of the bambinos tres.
hey... you could always name the little ones cool "soap" names like, Ace or Jagger or whatever names they are using nowadays [i was never a soap person, but the names are a scream!]
Post a Comment