Well it looks as though we have at least one baby girl coming our way. She is baby C and is the one on top of the other two. Guess she will be the boss of the others. Wow, I can't believe a girl. I was really thinking I would only get boys. We find out on the 17th what the other two will be, hopefully. The other two were moving around too much and not being as coopertive today. One of them waved at us though. Our next visit is with the high risk OB in Fresno. He will be the one that delivers them as Fresno Community. I should make it, hopefully, to week 32 to before delivering (Mid October).
Monday, July 2, 2007
Baby girl #1
Well it looks as though we have at least one baby girl coming our way. She is baby C and is the one on top of the other two. Guess she will be the boss of the others. Wow, I can't believe a girl. I was really thinking I would only get boys. We find out on the 17th what the other two will be, hopefully. The other two were moving around too much and not being as coopertive today. One of them waved at us though. Our next visit is with the high risk OB in Fresno. He will be the one that delivers them as Fresno Community. I should make it, hopefully, to week 32 to before delivering (Mid October).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Congrats! Take care
A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.
~Author Unknown~
A son is a son till he takes him a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life.
~Irish Saying~
I am so happy that you will get to raise a little girl just like I did and some day you will have the same wonderful friendship that we share.
~Jaime's Mom~
So her name is Amy, right!-heehee kudos to a lovely girlie so far!
Daddy wants Emilia / Amelia and Emil and I want Zoe'.
Emily is a good name too...given the fact that the Grandfather's name is Emil...We name kids by the Grandparents names (First Names) and the birthday Saint/Virgin names(Middle Names) in Venezuela...I named Nathan by meaning...just my way of name kids...I like the fact that the meaning has something to say about our lifea at the moment or has some kind of our history attached to it...
amelia is like amy + emil = ameila [heehee] go with what your heart says ... and what you and anthony agree on:)
radojka has a sweet take on naming:)
Post a Comment