Monday, April 26, 2010

Just another Monday morning....



A week from today my triplets will be 2 and a half.

Seth did great in his ABA therapy today. He went pee pee in the potty and did his work session without too much of a fight. It seems he will do anything if he knows Gabba Gabba is next. I am becoming more and more aware that he understands much, much more than I realize. It is easy to think they don't get what is going on, when they can't talk or sign. Then I will see little things happen that tell me he understands more than I give him credit for. For example, I had just finished a load of laundry that had his favorite blanket in it. I didn't announce that it was done. I just took his blanket to my bed and put the rest of the laundry away in the kids room. Seth came in the room, made his motor boat sound, looked at the laundry and then ran to my room. I peeked out of the room to see what he was doing and there went Seth running down the hall with his blanket. Now the key is getting him to be able to communicate appropriately. Seth loves Gabba, dancing, the slide, outdoors, giving kisses, tickling and the color yellow. His curiosity in things is growing a lot lately. His eye contact is increasing, too. Sleeping is not the easiest thing with Seth.


Aiden is doing so good. He knows his shapes, colors, can count to 12 and identify the numbers, and can sing a mean "I am a Pizza." He loves to read. He is the most polite little boy ever. No Thanks, please and your welcome are used all day long. He is very compassionate and has to inspect everything in full detail. With this eye for detail, comes a lot of fearful anxieties he needs to work on. He gets afraid of loud noises or anything that seems a threat to him. He is very friendly with strangers, however. He is my shopping buddy. His love of Cars, seems to be getting trumped by his obsession with Thomas the Train. He has thanked me over a hundred times for his latest engine, Gordon. Aiden still gets up in the nite to be tucked back in and find his binkie. You can read Aiden's thoughts through his many expressions.





Mia. Emilia Ann Delgado....a force to be reckoned with. She is stubborn, strong willed, silly, crazy, loving, shy, awkward, and talkative. She loves dirt, bugs, lollipops, Fancy Nancy, trains, and Marvin. She loves her dog, but can be a little too rough with him. She has a death grip hug she does to him. Mia loves being on her daddy's lap. She loves picking flowers and weeds. She will eat anything and then eat anything you, sister, brother, grandma, grandpa and puppy are eating. She is growing so tall and is yet so thin. Her expressions are priceless. She needs to be moving and rocking. She seems to learn concepts but then doesn't answer what she knows. Everything is green! She sleeps the best. She does not like her hair messed with and is very selective about what she will wear. She loves shoes. I am so glad God gave me at least one little girl. Her hair is crazy, it has a mind of its own.

No comments: