Sunday, April 18, 2010

A good end to a long week


Time is going by so fast. I will look at my kids and think, "when did they get that tall?" I find myself not realizing that they can reach things on the counters now or open a door that I feel is safely closed. I also, find myself watching Jake or Skyler walk across the room and see two young adults. It is even harder to see them growing up. I still think of them as little grade school kids. So I took a picture of them all tonight. Time goes by and I never seem to get a picture of all of them together. I love all my children, step or not, with all my heart. I am glad they are always there for each other.

We have our first grandkid due in June. Jacque is expecting James by June 20th. She is excited and nervous, as any new mom is. She will be a great mom. It is funny to think that Jacque's kid and ours could be in high school together.

No comments: