
I love....
-to check in on Mia and Aiden and see them playing with each other.
-when Seth takes that brief moment to look back at me and smile in anticipation when I am supposed to be singing the Olivia show song.
-shopping with my mom, anywhere.
-walking into Lynn's house, my stress seems to melt away.
-being daddy's little girl forever.
-being spooned by my husband.
-the smell of pumpkin spice and sugar cookies.
-eating too much. I am very good at it.
-the mischievous look Aiden can smile.
-the endless memories of my brothers and me, always being there for each other.
-that Seth chose me and no other.
-my home, it changes with my family. Its small but God knows where it is.
-that moment in the morning before all are awake and coffee is hot.
-all cats. I would adopt fifty if I could.
-when Mia points her finger to her cheek and says, "I know!"
-being in New Orleans Square and hearing the train whistle. All aboard!
-oceans that are warm.
-big family dinners, when everyone is all together.
-love when my step kids play Sorry and someone always gets mad or cries.
-when you can see every star in the sky.
-singing in my car alone.
-taffy, toffee and vanilla malts.
-visiting Philly. One of the few places I can remember as a child and still see.
-my best childhood friend, Jen. She is always in my heart.
-how I always have a friend with my cousin, Amy.
-how God has blessed me with my family and friends.




2 comments:
you've always been a friend to me as well, girlie!
I love...
loving you!!
Post a Comment