When I give the trips their baths, I usually do Aiden and Mia first. Then Mia gets out, then Seth joins Aiden for a bit. They all love their time in the bath. Aiden almost always throws a fit when he has to get out.
Seth likes to lay out and roll in the water. I worry about him in the tub, because at times he shows no fear of it. I think is why I usually have just him in the end, so I can watch him better.
And look how spiffy they can get after a good bath!




2 comments:
Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love making new friends here in the blogosphere.
I too have 2 boys with autism. They are 7 (well, in a week) and 4 1/2 and both were diagnosed prior to 2 years of age. If you ever have any questions or just need some support or prayer let me know. I know how foggy it can be navigating the world of autism.
So so proud!
Post a Comment