
I am biased in saying I have the world's greatest mom. I truly believe this! She is my best friend. I can't go a day without calling her 2-3 times. We know each others secrets, joys, and pains. She got to spend her mother's day with my grandma and family back east. I am glad she got this time to relax. I just wish I could have been there with her on the boardwalk and walking around Cape May.
Grandma Sally

Grandma Lynn

I also have been blessed with two amazing mother-in-laws. I do not know what I would do without them. Having three babies at once has forced me to learn to depend on family and friends more. This was a bit hard because I have always prided myself in being very self sufficient. I think God had a plan in giving me triplets. It is hard as heck, but it has change my life in such a positive way. I learned there is more than work, and that family is what matters most. I have learned patience and to enjoy the little things a whole lot more. They have also made my marriage stronger, although, there are days I wonder if we will survive it. Now that I have kids, it has made me realize even more how amazing all my moms are. They have been through so much in life, but remain the perfect examples of how I will get through mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment