Mother's Day was also my six year wedding anniversary. I love my husband and look forward for the years to come. I am so lucky and blessed to spend my life with him. It has been hard raising three teenagers and then the addition of the triplets turned us into a zoo. It seems that with each year we grow stronger and stronger. I love that man of mine.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Six years of Wedded Bliss
Mother's Day was also my six year wedding anniversary. I love my husband and look forward for the years to come. I am so lucky and blessed to spend my life with him. It has been hard raising three teenagers and then the addition of the triplets turned us into a zoo. It seems that with each year we grow stronger and stronger. I love that man of mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
congrats guys, the roller coaster ride has just started, love you
Happy Anniversary! I wish you many, many, many more.
And to answer your question, my 3 will be 2 in June so that are almost 23 months old.
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment