Mia's hair is getting long enough towards the back for a pony tail. Her bangs are still very short, but are coming in slowly. I have never been one to do my hair. I have always been a big tomboy, roughing around with my brothers. I would not let my mom touch my hair, in fact, the only one that ever really styled it was my cousin, Amy. So I need to try harder with Mia's hair. Luckily, she has two big sisters to help, as well. Here was my first try.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Mia's Hair
Mia's hair is getting long enough towards the back for a pony tail. Her bangs are still very short, but are coming in slowly. I have never been one to do my hair. I have always been a big tomboy, roughing around with my brothers. I would not let my mom touch my hair, in fact, the only one that ever really styled it was my cousin, Amy. So I need to try harder with Mia's hair. Luckily, she has two big sisters to help, as well. Here was my first try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love the pony tail. I was so happy when Claire's hair was long enough for this. Too cute!
And I totally LOVE your new blog design!!!!!
I remember how long your hair was + I had to bribe you to braid it!
Post a Comment