Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Way Back "Whensday"


Our First Halloween in our new home in 2003. I think there was pumpkin guts that stayed on the ceiling until we painted the kitchen. Years later we found out Jacob was the culprit. Now we have six pumpkins to buy this year.

4 comments:

Jen said...

this will be the first year that our triplets will get in on the pumpkin action I can't wait.

Ok so let me get this straight, you have 3 kids and then had triplets? I am so not worthy!

Jaime Ann said...

Three step kids that have been with us from the get go. They are 19, 16 and 13. I am blessed with this mes....lol.

Casey's trio said...

Love the old picture and the story that goes with it:)

Rado said...

Nate got a pumpkin from his trip to the Pumpkin Patch today...I am planning to carve it together on Friday night...We did that one year and it was fun...