Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Three legged walk

Grandpa put in a request to see Mia crawling but I ended up getting her and Aiden. This clip shows the last day that Aiden (or Seth) will ever wear the white cal poly onzie. Later that day, while at grandmas house, Aiden had the biggest blow out ever thought possible. There was a mess down to his foot and even grandmas carpet became a casualty of this event. I am a little worried to be trying his third round of antibiotics as he already has issues in the poopy department. Aiden has been fighting ear infections for about the past month. If this round of antibiotics does not work, we have to go see the ENT specialist.

3 comments:

Jacki said...

someone will be needing a leash like we had for Uncle Steve lol

Rado said...

Funny you say that...Nathan had a leash also! LoL...It was all good until he found out that it had a velcro zip and he figured that pulling the two ends apart will get him free...Aidan looks good though, he does not look like he has an ear infection...I battled ear infections with Nathan until he turned 3...I hope the new antibiotic works...

amy said...

That 3 legged crawl is a scream, while mia goes back + forth, over + over:)