Our photo shoot at Pennies just plain sucked. All three cried and I only got one good picture of Aiden. We didnt even end up with one with all three. So, my yearbook picture photographer step son took some new ones. Now I do realize that it will be hard to get the perfect pic, but I was pleased with the ones we got today.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Photo Shoot #2
Our photo shoot at Pennies just plain sucked. All three cried and I only got one good picture of Aiden. We didnt even end up with one with all three. So, my yearbook picture photographer step son took some new ones. Now I do realize that it will be hard to get the perfect pic, but I was pleased with the ones we got today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
If only they had a bench at Pennys
My advice is just take LOTS of pics + you're sure to get some good ones. I wish I could come out + take photos of them:)
They are cute! I love the Halloween Shirts!
Post a Comment