
As the boys get older, I am seeing more and more that they could not be any more different. It goes beyond the fact that Aiden looks like his white girl mama and Seth looks like his Mexican daddy. Aiden is tall and skinny. Seth is shorter and lets just say "big boned". Aiden is afraid of strangers and hates the doctor. Seth loves everyone and LOVES Dr. Galindo. Aiden goes to bed late and sleeps in. Seth goes to bed early and wakes up early. Aiden is a very picky eater. Seth will eat anything as long as you keep shoveling it in. Aiden is a daddy's boy. Seth is a mama's boy. Aiden will search and destroy. Seth will just chill and sit with you. I have come to the conclusion that NO ONE will ever believe that they are brothers, let alone twins. Then there is princess, she is in the middle. She is her own person, but has traits of both boys. She is Mia and that is that.




1 comment:
I love that picture of Mia...Can I have a copy?
Post a Comment