Friday, September 12, 2008

Tears of Joy - 10 year anniversay


This poem was given to me ten years ago today along with a hankercheif from Emil and Radojka. That day was magical. I will never forget it. Nothing beats a good party at the Polish American Club in Clifton.

A treasure for years to come
Knowing that you are here today, knowing that you care.
Makes our wedding day a special time to share.
This hanky is a gift, expressing our thanks that you are here.
To use as we unite our love, to catch a joyful tear.
As we walk down life's path, we'll think back and say.
How much it meant that you were there on our wedding day.
Love, Emil and Radojka

Here's to many more joyful tears to come in future years.

Love you!

1 comment:

Rado said...

Jaime,

I will always thank you for your support...although I feel that I could and can be a better sister at times, I will always keep you in my heart and prayers...no matter what path life takes us to...

Love,

Rado.-