Monday, April 14, 2008

Sweet Potato




Today we tried sweet potatoes for lunch and it was a success. All three of them enjoyed them. I am still unsure how their eating schedule will come about. I am just starting to get a nap schedule set. I did realise that feedings are about to get a lot messier and take more time. I currently have speckled orange all over my shirt. I forgot to wipe Seth's hands, but his face was sparkling clean. Therefore, tie died sweet potato shirt. When Seth was born, he was the last to come home because he was the last to get down eating without being tube fed. He has also been the last to get spoon feeding. When Seth learned to take a bottle, there was no stopping him. Obviously, the boy likes to eat. Well, I have to say watch out world, now the boy has learned to eat veggies. It is no shocker that his face was the cleanest. He would get mad I couldn't spoon it in quick enough. Typical Seth impatience or as I put it...passion.

2 comments:

Jacki said...

Looks tasty, at least it will match the walls if it gets splattered. I'm thinkin' some butter and cinnamon will make those taters go down a whole lot smoother,
yum yum

amy said...

Sweet potatoes are my favorite too!