Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Eating challenge




Today I tried to feed all three at the same time. It went as good as possible. Each day I seem to get a better idea here and there. I can tell that I will have to be more schedule oriented than other singleton moms may be. Do I feed one a bottle first, then switch to food? Then is it better to wait till the end and change all three's diapers? Unless of course, Seth has a blow out. Not sure why but he has the amazing ability to cover his whole back when he poops. I think it is because he has his daddy's butt (basically no butt). Thank god his dad does not do the same...lol. Mia was the most upset today during the feeding, until mommy slammed her head into the chandelier because I have the table moved out from under it. I had to move the table in order to get to all three highchairs. She had a good laugh at that. It is definitely easier when grandma is here to help, but I know I can't rely on that forever. Now the challenge is 1. Getting Aiden to stop looking outside and 2. Get Seth to stop trying to look at Winnie the Pooh above him. He just may have to sit in a different highchair.

No comments: