



Today is my "wonder years" best friend, Jen Hird's birthday. Happy Birthday, Jen. I often think about the friendship we had in Walton. We were blessed to have each other at that point in our lives. Some of my favorite memories....
Climbing to white rock, sneaking to lincoln park, sixers camp (cleanest cabin, baby), my grandma shoving an egg down your throat, "not a son but a daughter"..., oh Mike Otto, OM (I got my first month's pay...), no one can shoot over the twin towers, the adams family, bocce ball queens, climbing your trees out front, clowning around, rock climbing, cabin one please calm down, classes in Oneonta, being little ball slave girls for the varsity team, track, our version of Waynes World, Our movie (the whore of walton), writing our names under the bench in the locker room. I will never forget our time in Walton. I miss you always and have never quite had a friend like you since then.




3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jen
love ya
Jacki
I love Jen... I remember summers in Walton:) Happy Birthday:)
Jaime! Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! I often check your site to see how my dear Jaime and her beautiful family are doing. I hope you are well. Miss you.
Jen (1/2 Twin Tower)
Post a Comment