Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Year Baby


The only leap year baby I knew was a friend when I was a kid. Her name was Sara Storrer and she is 8 years old today. Happy Birthday, Sara. Also, as of 45 minutes ago, my baby neice, Hailey, was induced to come into our world. I can't wait to meet her and then she will be the next leap year baby I know.

3 comments:

Rado said...

I also knew a guy that was a leap year baby...He was the older brother of one of my classmates in elementary school...Congratulations to Anthony's niece and family for the new arrival...

Jacki said...

Congrats to Melinda and her new family

Unknown said...

Jaime,
WOW...it has been a long time! I can't believe you remembered my birthday! I googled my name and found your website. What a beautiful family you have...and TRIPLETS!!! My god...you are a strong woman! My sister had twins and I thought that was hard enough! Thanks for the B-day shout-out. Now that I have found your site I look forward to watching your family grow! Best wishes…Sara S.