Sunday, December 16, 2007

Reoccuring Dream


My whole life I have had a reoccuring dream. I always get bit by a snake. It is always a rattlesnake but this time it was a coral snake. I ended up cutting its head off this time, though. Not sure what it all means but it is not the best of dreams to have.

4 comments:

Jacki said...

Better than being too tired to lift your foot onto the brake while driving and going off a bridge into a river (oh yeah, and did I mention I can't swim)

Bring on the snakes...lol

Jaime Ann said...

okay so you drown that would be quick....but the coral snakes venom is a neurotoxin and that would suck

Rado said...

According to the web site "Dream Moods" dreaming with snakes represent the following:

Snake

To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. The snake may also be seen as phallic and thus symbolize dangerous and forbidden sexuality. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive changes.

I hope that helps.

Rado said...

Mom, I tried to get a meaning for your recurring dream but it sounds a little be complicated...If you are curious, go to www.dreammoods.com and find the meaning of the different aspects of the dream (i.e. driving fast, river, and bridge)...That may help to solve the mistery of your recurrng dream...