We finished decorating our tree today. Then it was photo time, the chances of getting all six kids picture perfect was impossible but we did the best we could. Seth was hungry, so he was the hardest to get normal. I am sooooo blessed to have the family I have, even though I am very very very very tired.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Christmas pics with the kids
We finished decorating our tree today. Then it was photo time, the chances of getting all six kids picture perfect was impossible but we did the best we could. Seth was hungry, so he was the hardest to get normal. I am sooooo blessed to have the family I have, even though I am very very very very tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
They are great! Even if they all aren't "picture perfect" it is what makes a wonderful pic of the family:)
Emilia looks cute on her dress...
Post a Comment