This has been a very rough few days. I finished my use of oxycontin. The most wonderful drug but I didnt realize how horrible it would be when it ended. Now I know why my dr refused to refill. I didnt realize how powerful this drug is. It made all my pain go away and then made me able to do it all. Now, I am in so much pain I cant do anything. Advil does nada, now trying tylenol. Plus advil is hurting my belly. I have a rib that keeps poping out, a pinched nerve near by tailbone and my incision hurts like heck and I cant eat. Not to mention the whole body aching thing. So my suggestion, dont take this drug unless you really need to. I would make a horrible addict. I was like those withdrawal scenes you see on tv last night. Thank god for all my help with the babies and thank god for my husband!!!
I did however, have the nicest shower on Sunday. I purposely saved a few good pills to get through that but I was already starting to show withdrawals signs from stopping the day before. I will write more about that soon. My list of thank gifts and cards dissapeared while I was in the hospital, so I will be sending out thank you cards as soon as I get the new ones I ordered.




2 comments:
I hope oyou are feeling better...It is hard to see the name of the drugs in the picture...how the drugs are called?
it is oxycontin...I think a barbituate or some form of opium...lol...all I know is it is some good stuff.
Post a Comment