Went to the doctor today and all is good. I now have to go to a neurologist to have a look at the siatica I have. Basically I have a nerve that hurts in my lower back that makes it hard to walk. Everything is doing better each day. I love my little angels but it is very very hard. I would not change it for the world!
Monday, November 26, 2007
Went to the doctor today and all is good. I now have to go to a neurologist to have a look at the siatica I have. Basically I have a nerve that hurts in my lower back that makes it hard to walk. Everything is doing better each day. I love my little angels but it is very very hard. I would not change it for the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Aidan looks funny with his tong sticking out!
I love them altogether!!! so glad everyone is doing well!
Nothing more precious
Post a Comment