
This weekend was nice, got another tree this time Poplar Tulip tree. Had Myles and Steph over...bound to have fun when they get a night away from their four kids. Anthony made the best margaritas, at least I heard they were good. Had sushi with the parents at this new to us place. Had a great day working on the yard and building a trampoline at Anthony's dads place. I will have to take pics at his easter for you to see. I put a picture of "the tree destroyer"...nothing that a little tabasco on the tree didnt fix...lol. Well tomrrow I find out if I can have a margarita and sex or put that on hold for just a bit longer...somehow I know god has a plan for me, I just may not like it too much at times, but it is all good!




1 comment:
Love ya! all is good:)
Post a Comment