Monday, April 2, 2007

December 9th

Is the big day!!! Even though it is early (only 4 weeks) I am so excited. The twin thing I will let sink in after 12 weeks. I know it is still risky but I cant help but be excited. I have to keep thinking positive. Thank you for all the prayers and thoughts. I am truly blessed and have the best family. Wow, twins..that will be scary. Emil says two girls for sure. What a nerve wrecking and exciting day.

2 comments:

Jacki said...

The family. We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck

And thank God for that common thread. Can't wait for the new members of our family to get here.

amy said...

OH MY GOD! I still can't believe I almost crashed my car checking my messages! I am praying for stong healthy little bambinos! I will let you know what I think you are having.... I am still so thrilled for you!