
For years I have been planning what trees I want in my backyard, I have known for some time that I wanted a magnolia tree. Today while at Lowes, there was the perfect tree. There was only one left, so I have Anthony on a mission to get it tonight. It is only a 15 gal Magnolia tree but it will grow and be so beautiful. The pink flowers bloom at the end of February every year. I have one outside my office at work. I can't wait to plant it this weekend.




2 comments:
He that planteth a tree is a servant of God, he provideth a kindness for many generations, and faces that he haith not seen shall bless him.
Henry Van Dyke
I always wanted a japanese maple tree [like the one outside Gmom's house across the street from where she is now] The leaves are so beautiful and it has a twisty trunk! Please post pics when it is up!
Post a Comment