
Psycho woman comes out when I take the fertility meds. I hope my marriage survives it. One bad part, is even in my dreams I have crazy thoughts. I woke up early crying cause all the guilt I felt about my previous relationship surfaces in a dream. In the dream I was trying out swimming competively when my ex came by and was all nice. We had reconciled the past, but then he took me to his mom and wife's family....needless to say she was horrible. All I remember was she was mad cause I didnt pay her back for some dogfood and was demanding the money. Man, I felt like shit when I woke up. Thank god, I have my guy to hug and hold me.
I really hope all this pays off. Although, my shot went smoothly last night. Maybe practice makes perfect.




3 comments:
She looks familiar...
I had a dream that was smoking pot and then freaked out because I thought it would stay in my system a long time and would effect my baby one day. I am always having freaky dreams. maybe that explains why I am so mean when I sleep:)
I wish I would have a pot smoking dream lol
Post a Comment