I can't believe it is the last day of preschool. Preschool has been such a positive experience for my kids. I think God picked the perfect teacher for each of their personalities. Seth's teachers were a true blessing. Teacher Mel and Teacher Karen will forever be in our hearts. It takes a special teacher to bring out the best in a child. They gave Seth confidence in himself and in his surroundings.
Aiden's teacher was perfect for him. She had just the right balance of compassion and discipline in her class. She helped challenged Aiden to try new things. She instilled a love of learning in him. He is completely ready for kindergarten!
Ms. Nellie was perfect for Mia, as well. Mia was very shy and scared of school. Ms. Nellie was very patient with Mia and pushed her to try her best at everything. Now she loves it! She has gained so much confidence this past year. She is ready for kindergarten, too!
I can only hope that they have such great teachers next year! I am so thankful for the teachers they had this past year. I can only hope that I can be that special to some future students as I start my career in teaching next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment