
I was trying to tell Aiden that we are going to get the older boy pup. He crossed his arms and said, "No, we are getting the brown girl puppy. Molly." He had already named her. Now I had to decide to be tough mom or give in. Obviously, I gave in. Molly's mom is around 60lbs and her dad is around 70lbs. She should be a big girl. I like that.
On a slightly impulse buy, we got Molly on Saturday. We went to look for an older pup and came home with our 10 week old labradoodle. We recently had to give up our miniture poodle, Marvin. Our home was not the best fit for him, and we found him a couple that is retired that had another poodle that became his brother. I thought I could go long without a dog, but I was wrong. In my short 34 years of life, I have only had a couple years without a dog. I am a huge dog lover and cat lover. Unless you are a dog lover, as well, you can't understand how happy I am to have a new pup in the house. It feels more like a home. I know it is more work, for everyone. It is important to me, and I deserve it. So we now have, Molly, our labradoodle. A mutt or designer breed. I don't care what you call it. She is amazing. Has a great personality and her hair is shed free. I'm happy. Here is a picture of her mom.




1 comment:
now we have oodles of doodles!!
Molly and Jess will be besties...
Post a Comment