I think Aiden and Mia had a good time at their first school carnival. Seth, however, had a really hard time. I left early with him. I think the music and people were just too much for him. I try to push him at these situations to help him in the long run, but it is hard. I know it is crazy, but even while he is screaming and crying I think he is glad he was included. Mia was so independent, and wanted no help from mom. Aiden was shy, as well, but had fun still.
Friday, October 28, 2011
Lincoln Halloween Festival
I think Aiden and Mia had a good time at their first school carnival. Seth, however, had a really hard time. I left early with him. I think the music and people were just too much for him. I try to push him at these situations to help him in the long run, but it is hard. I know it is crazy, but even while he is screaming and crying I think he is glad he was included. Mia was so independent, and wanted no help from mom. Aiden was shy, as well, but had fun still.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment