Saturday, February 5, 2011

First Zoo trip









We took Aiden and Mia to the zoo for the first time today. They loved it. Mia's favorite was the monkeys and Aiden's favorite was the tiger. Seth got to spend the morning at Spa de Pop Pops. We think Seth will like it there, but will have to plan shorter trips to get him used to it. Mia could tell I was not found of the snake house, and used that to tease me on the way home. She would put her stuffed snake at me and make it hiss. Mia was the braver of the two today. My favorite was the vulture. He had his wings opened up as if he was showing off. I know he was just getting warm in the sun, but it was as if he was saying, "Yeah, mine span is eight feet, baby." I also liked feeding the giraffe's. Aiden and Mia were too afraid of their long tongues. Anthony feed the Sting Rays but wasn't sure if he would do it again.

1 comment:

Jacki said...

Looks like a fun time, Was the volture German? lol