Seth had a very successful first day at his new preschool. He is doing a one on one hour with his new teacher, Jen. They connected right away. I hope he learns and grows in his new class room this year. His next step will be a language group in the same school but he has a few goals to meet before that. I am very excited for this new opportunity for him.
Monday, November 8, 2010
Seth's First Day
Seth had a very successful first day at his new preschool. He is doing a one on one hour with his new teacher, Jen. They connected right away. I hope he learns and grows in his new class room this year. His next step will be a language group in the same school but he has a few goals to meet before that. I am very excited for this new opportunity for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment