I will do a two part entry to the Wiggles concert we attended tonight with Aiden and Mia. We knew from the start that it would not be a good fit for Seth to attend. He got to spend some one on one time with grandma and grandpa. We had great seats and the music was great. Mia was in complete awe the whole time, strumming her guitar while sitting in her dads lap the whole night. Aiden, however, could not be contained. He appeared more fascinated by the lighting set up and big speakers. Most of all, he loved his new light toy he got before the show. He pretty much looked at it the whole time, except for when Wags the Dog was on stage. I, however, thought the show kicked butt. I am thankful for these guys and the music and laughs they have brought into my kids life.
Friday, July 30, 2010
What he would remember from the concert!
I will do a two part entry to the Wiggles concert we attended tonight with Aiden and Mia. We knew from the start that it would not be a good fit for Seth to attend. He got to spend some one on one time with grandma and grandpa. We had great seats and the music was great. Mia was in complete awe the whole time, strumming her guitar while sitting in her dads lap the whole night. Aiden, however, could not be contained. He appeared more fascinated by the lighting set up and big speakers. Most of all, he loved his new light toy he got before the show. He pretty much looked at it the whole time, except for when Wags the Dog was on stage. I, however, thought the show kicked butt. I am thankful for these guys and the music and laughs they have brought into my kids life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment