God send us the best family dog ever! Marvin fit right in. He does have separation anxiety, but besides that....he is amazing. He takes Mia and Aiden's beatings without a wince. He will go lay in bed with them, but still prefers to be next to me and Seth. Seth is aware of him and occasionally pets and kisses him. I am completely sold on the poodle breed if they are all like him. He goes with us everywhere, if he can. He loves the car. Of course, someday, I want my standard poodle but Marvin is perfect for our family now. Its crazy that we found him at the local SPCA.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
The family dog
God send us the best family dog ever! Marvin fit right in. He does have separation anxiety, but besides that....he is amazing. He takes Mia and Aiden's beatings without a wince. He will go lay in bed with them, but still prefers to be next to me and Seth. Seth is aware of him and occasionally pets and kisses him. I am completely sold on the poodle breed if they are all like him. He goes with us everywhere, if he can. He loves the car. Of course, someday, I want my standard poodle but Marvin is perfect for our family now. Its crazy that we found him at the local SPCA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment