I have decided to try and get these guys up by eight no matter what, because I am hoping this helps with my sleepless nights. It starts with Aiden at 3am, then he passes the torch to Mia at 4am. After I get her down Seth starts to wake, while working on Seth, Mia decides she needs some momma love once more. I give her a small bottle to knock her out, then back to Seth. I would say by 6:30 they are all asleep and an hour later I have to get up. So it's eight and here they are allllll asleep. Of course, I am sure there are days I will just crash with them, but I am hoping this helps.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
A typical night
I have decided to try and get these guys up by eight no matter what, because I am hoping this helps with my sleepless nights. It starts with Aiden at 3am, then he passes the torch to Mia at 4am. After I get her down Seth starts to wake, while working on Seth, Mia decides she needs some momma love once more. I give her a small bottle to knock her out, then back to Seth. I would say by 6:30 they are all asleep and an hour later I have to get up. So it's eight and here they are allllll asleep. Of course, I am sure there are days I will just crash with them, but I am hoping this helps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment