The other night Seth came into the room as I was waking up Aiden from a late nap. Seth just climbed up in the bed with Aiden and Mia like nothing. I was amazed at this. So I ran for the camera to capture the moment, but this is all I caught. Seth seriously knows that Aiden is much calmer when he wakes up or is asleep altogether. This seems to be the only time he will hang around Aiden.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Rare moment
The other night Seth came into the room as I was waking up Aiden from a late nap. Seth just climbed up in the bed with Aiden and Mia like nothing. I was amazed at this. So I ran for the camera to capture the moment, but this is all I caught. Seth seriously knows that Aiden is much calmer when he wakes up or is asleep altogether. This seems to be the only time he will hang around Aiden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment