I have my early bird, Seth. He gets up around 6:30am. He is also the one that stays up the latest, sometimes till 10pm. Sleep issues are common with children with autism or it could just be he is like me and wakes to any little noise. He looks forward to his morning cartoons getting started.
Then I usually have Mia up a little later. She usually sleeps though the night right now. She has all her teeth, unlike the boys. I believe the teething the boys are going through keeps them up at times, right now. She likes to be where I am in the mornings. She even helps empty the dishwasher.
Then there is my morning bear, Aiden. He is very slow to get up and prefers to hang out in his pack and play for half and hour. I can only imagine what it will be like to get this one up and ready for school.
These days I just have to get them somewhat ready for Seth's therapy session. Seth has the beginnings of ABA therapy through Bright Futures. Both him and Aiden are in the early intervention programs through our county. Aiden is in it for a speech delay but Seth, of course, is in it due to his ASD. Seth has session from 9 to 11 every weekday. Aiden has a session once a week for an hour, right now. I am hoping to get him into a mom and me class soon.




No comments:
Post a Comment